Marin's Moderator Application [ACCEPTED]

• Head Administrator

=Steam Info=

Steam Account Name: godmarin.

Steam Profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072630941/

VAC Status: 1 VAC Ban for MW2(372 day(s) since last ban), Hacked Lobby for no recoil.

=Information about me=

First Name: Peter.

Province: B.C.

Languages: English.

Why i think i would be a good staff member:
    I have played the FYANB servers for a while now and have seen a lot of hackers and rule breakers and as a result of all that, i have seen people leave, but i like the FYANB servers and don't wanna see it become a ghost town, i want to enjoy them but have never been able to deal with rule breakers and hackers myself, i believe i can make the difference to help people enjoy the servers as they were meant to be enjoyed, im a nice person if people are nice to me, but then again, i understand if i am to be a staff member of FYANB, that i would be representing FYANB and should deal with those that are not respectful in a responsible way, and so with that said, i do believe that i can be a good staff member.

=In-Game Info=

Call of duty: MW3 GUID/XUID: 011q000106b28e9d

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:56182606

Do i know the server rules?: Yes i believe i do
    Infected servers - no banned spots(spots that are blocked off), No hacks, No abuse(saveme CMD), No disrespecting staff, No blocking as infected(boosting), No team killing(leaving doors open for infected to enter bunkers), No camping the spot where you got you're moab, Must use moab once you have it, no flag camping(unless the map is assigned to allow it), No letting survivors live on purpose when you have the opportunity to kill them(boosting), no spamming chat, No racism in chat.
    TDM, high jump....., no spamming, no team killing, no racism in chat, respect staff, no spamming chat, no hacking, no exit camping(i think).
    thats all i can think of atm.

Have i broken any rules on any of the servers before?: yes i have in the past, moab camped a couple times, banned spot a few times, team killed because i thought it was clever and funny(awhile back), i no longer break rules, but i do test banned spots to see if people can still get to them.

Do i understand the server rules: yes.

Have i been a staff member on any other servers before FYANB?: No.

How many game hours have i played MW3 for?: 919 hours.

How many hours do i spend playing on FYANB servers?: anywhere from 1 to 3 hours, some days im to busy to even go on steam.

how long have i played on the FYANB servers?: i think for over 2 years, im not 100% sure on that, more then a year at least.

=Other Questions=

Is their anything else about myself that i would like to share with you?: i can't think of anything else, but if ya got a specific question, then just ask me.

=Sign Here Please=
    Peter - MARINĀ®

• Head Administrator

Congradulations, MARIN, You have been selected for a Moderator Position on our QuickScope Servers.

Moderator Commands

!help,!getxuid,!gettype,!whoslocked,!lock,!lockc,!unlock,!unlockc,!saveme,
    !thirdon,!thirdoff,!admins,!mods,!fov,!res,!tp,!back,!ping,!rules,!nextmap,!warn,
    !unwarn,!reserved,!y,!goto,!kick,!tmpban,!pl,!kickc,!fr,!say,!pm

Looks like your connection to ~FYANB~ Gaming Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.