Maniac's Admin Application [ACCEPTED]

• Head Administrator

STEAM INFO

*Steam account name: Maniac_nz

*Steam profile URLSadhttp://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198043110554/)

*VAC Status:no

Information about you

well i live out in the country like to piss around out the bush in cars and on motorbikes
    and in my spare time i like to play computer games lol

*First Name: (Levi mclean)

*State: (bay of plenty)

*Languages:english

*Why do you think you will be a good Staff Member [Min 50 Words]:well i think i would be be a good admin
    because i have been a admin in a couple of other server and i have experience in being being a admin i enforce the
    rules when need be and if broke i will kick.

In-game info

*Call of Duty: MW3 GUID/ XUID is:
    (Type !getxuid in the servers to see your xuid. If you have problem to find your xuid, feel free to ask an Moderator or Admin to help.)
    0110000104f01c9a
    *Steam ID:Maniac_nz

*Do you know the server rules?yes
    (If yes, which rules do you know?)move after moab,stay in the bounders,respect all staff,no flag camping

(Try to give as much information on the rules you know, so that we can see that you clearly understand them)
    i know you alway supposed to listen and respect all members when you asked by a member to do or stop something you sould
    listen,once you get your 24 kill you sould move,also always stay in bounders no camping flags

*Have you broken any rules on the servers before?yes
    (if yes, which rule / rules. DO NOT LIE!!!)gone over the killing limit

*Do you understand the Server Rules? (Y/N)yes

*Have you been an Staff on other servers Before this?yes

*How many game played hours do you have on "Modern Warfare 3"?940

*How many hours do you spend on our servers per day on average? (2-3 on the days i get on and play)

*How long have you played on our servers for? (since the server started i have been playing)

Other Questions

*Is there anything else you would like to share to us about yourself?

*Your sign here please:
    (Levi, Maniac_nz)

• Head Administrator

Congradulations, Maniac, You have been selected for a Admin Position on our Servers.

AdminCommands

!help,!getxuid,!gettype,!whoslocked,!lock,!lockc,!unlock,!unlockc,!saveme,
    !thirdon,!thirdoff,!admins,!mods,!fov,!res,!tp,!back,!ping,!rules,!nextmap,!warn,
    !unwarn,!reserved,!y,!goto,!kick,!tmpban,!pl,!kickc,!fr,!say,!pm

Looks like your connection to ~FYANB~ Gaming Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.