*Steam Profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/poopheadszmw3/

*Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:116114277

*Valve Anti-Cheat Ban? ( YES / NO ): no

*Battleye Anti-Cheat Ban? ( YES / NO ): no

*Punkbuster Anti-Cheat Ban? ( YES / NO ): no

INFORMATION ABOUT YOU

*First Name: Bas

*State: -

*Known Languages: Dutch, english, german (mehh)

*Why do you think you should a Moderator? [Min 50 Words]: Because i feel like i can help the other moderators on the mw3 ffa server. Im a very good player and i am very good at seeing who hacks and who doesnt. Ive been playing this game for 1500 hours so its quite easy for me. I also feel like some mods are quite inactive on the server so another mod would help a lot.

In-game info

*Call of Duty: MW3 GUID/ XUID is: 011000010dd786ca

*Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:116114277

*Do you know the server rules?
    Quickscope only, no hardscoping allowed (also not possible), no hacking, no knifing (not possible either) and do not go under the map (also not possible?)

*Have you broken any rules on the servers before? No

*Do you understand the Server Rules? (Y/N) Yes

*Have you been an Staff on other servers Before this? Yes, UDK quickscope server (long time ago)

*How many game played hours do you have on "Modern Warfare 3"? Over 1500

*How many hours do you spend on our servers per day on average? (E.g. 1-2 hours) 10-15 hours per 2 weeks

*How long have you played on our servers for? (E.g. 2 Weeks, 2 Months etc...) Probably a year now

Other Questions

*Is there anything else you would like to share to us about yourself? Im sexy af

*Your sign here please:
    Bas, phdsz

• Head Administrator

Congradulations, phdsz, You have been selected for a Moderator Position on our QuickScope Servers.

Moderator Commands

!help,!getxuid,!gettype,!whoslocked,!lock,!lockc,!unlock,!unlockc,!saveme,
    !thirdon,!thirdoff,!admins,!mods,!fov,!res,!tp,!back,!ping,!rules,!nextmap,!warn,
    !unwarn,!reserved,!y,!goto,!kick,!tmpban,!pl,!kickc,!fr,!say,!pm

Looks like your connection to ~FYANB~ Gaming Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.