STEAM INFO

*Steam account name: The Subs

*Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198053748762/
    *VAC Status: No VAC BAN

information about you

*First Name: Yenten

*Languages: Dutch and English: understanding: very good; writing: very good
    French and German: understanding: good; writing: bad

*Why do you think you will be a good Staff Member [Min 50 Words]: I will be a good staff, because i'm a real COD player. I've got more than 1500 hours gameplay. I'm most at the time at the QS server. If i see a hacker, i call a mod/admin. Most of the people know me on the server.

I also see a lot of hackers on the servers, but i can't kick them. I think i can make a diffence for many players to have a nice day on the QS Servers.

In-game info

*Call of Duty: MW3 GUID/ XUID is: 011000010592701a

*Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:46741517

*Do you know the server rules?

• ONLY QUICKSCOPE.
    • No knifing allowed, U can't knife anyone.
    • No Hardscope, Dragscope or Noscope allowed. You cannot aim down the sight. Afther 3 warnings you will get kicked.
    • Bad language isn't allowed. No swear words. After 3 warnings, you will get kicked.
    • No cheats are allowed. If you use aimbot, wallhack or other hacks, you will get a perm ban.

*Have you broken any rules on the servers before?

I've broken the Noscope rule. When its last kill, i sometimes try to do a nice Noscope.
    *Do you understand the Server Rules? (Y/N)
    Yes

*Have you been an Staff on other servers Before this?
    Yes, i was on some high jump servers, some QS servers and in infected servers mod before. But all these servers are deleted.

*How many game played hours do you have on "Modern Warfare 3"?
    1547 hours at the moment.

*How many hours do you spend on our servers per day on average? (E.g. 1-2 hours)
    I try to play as much as possible on the server. (1-2 hours when its school and 3-4 hours or more in vacations)

*How long have you played on our servers for? (E.g. 2 Weeks, 2 Months etc...)
    1-2 months, but i had a break, because i had a bad pc (with laggs). Now i've got a new one so i'm back.

Other Questions

*Is there anything else you would like to share to us about yourself?
    I know already some mods/admins.
    If you want, i can join the clan.
    I also play CsGo

*Your sign here please:
    Yenten, The Subs

• Head Administrator

Congradulations, Subs, You have been selected for a Moderator Position on our Servers.

Moderator Commands

!help,!getxuid,!gettype,!whoslocked,!lock,!lockc,!unlock,!unlockc,!saveme,
    !thirdon,!thirdoff,!admins,!mods,!fov,!res,!tp,!back,!ping,!rules,!nextmap,!warn,
    !unwarn,!reserved,!y,!goto,!kick,!tmpban,!pl,!kickc,!fr,!say,!pm

Looks like your connection to ~FYANB~ Gaming Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.