*Valve Anti-Cheat Ban? ( YES / NO ): NO

*Battleye Anti-Cheat Ban? ( YES / NO ): NO

*Punkbuster Anti-Cheat Ban? ( YES / NO ): NO

*Easy Anti-Cheat Ban? (YES / NO): NO

INFORMATION ABOUT YOU

*First Name: Stef

*State: Noord-Brabant

*Known Languages: Dutch and english

*Why do you think you should a Admin/Moderator? [Min 50 Words]: I have a lot of knownledge about the game. I have played it way to much. and I would love to be able to kick hackers that are annoying people, instead of having to contact another mod to help me. I have watched a lot of clips about hacking, so I know how it works and how I can see if they are hacking.

In-game info

*Call of Duty: MW3 GUID/XUID is: 01100001078e1443

(Type !getxuid in the servers to see your GUID. If you have problem to find your GUID, feel free to ask an Moderator or Admin to help.)
    (Only fill this out if this apply's to the server your applying to.)

*Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:63375905

*Do you know the server rules? Yes, dont hardscope ( dont scope in for too long/ dont hold your breath), dont move back after moab ( when moab is dropped dont move backwards) , only launch one tube at the time (only luanch one noob tube at the time), dont go into any godhouses ( dont go to church), dont knife (dont knife)

(If yes, which rules do you know?)

(Try to give as much information on the rules you know, so that we can see that you clearly understand them)

*Have you broken any rules on the servers before? Kinda, it has said that I hardscoped sometimes, but I havent broken anything serious.
    (if yes, which rule / rules. DO NOT LIE!!!)

*Do you understand the Server Rules? (Y/N) Yeah

*Have you been an Staff on other servers Before this? NO

*How many game played hours do you have on our communities servers? well over 200

*How many hours do you spend on our servers per day on average? (E.g. 1-2 hours) 2

*How long have you played on our servers for? (E.g. 2 Weeks, 2 Months etc...) 2 years

Other Questions

*Is there anything else you would like to share to us about yourself?
    Im really exited and I hope I get through Big Grin

*Your sign here please:

Stef / The ghost

• Head Administrator

Congradulations, the ghost, You have been selected for a Moderator Position on our Servers.

Moderator Commands

!help,!getxuid,!gettype,!whoslocked,!lock,!lockc,!unlock,!unlockc,!saveme,
    !thirdon,!thirdoff,!admins,!mods,!fov,!res,!tp,!back,!ping,!rules,!nextmap,!warn,
    !unwarn,!reserved,!y,!goto,!kick,!tmpban,!pl,!kickc,!fr,!say,!pm

Looks like your connection to ~FYANB~ Gaming Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.