ColouRz's Promotion Application [ACCEPTED]

• Head Administrator

STEAM INFORMATION

*Steam Account Name: ColouRz

*Steam Profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072305217/

*Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:56019744

*Valve Anti-Cheat Ban? ( YES / NO ): No.

*Battleye Anti-Cheat Ban? ( YES / NO ): No.

*Punkbuster Anti-Cheat Ban? ( YES / NO ): No.

INFORMATION ABOUT YOU

*First Name: Simon

*State: Värmlands Län

*Known Languages: Swedish and english.

*Why do you think you should be Promoted? [Min 50 Words]:

I want the promotion simply to be able to have a bigger impact on the server. To be able to help more effectively. Since I play in the server a lot, sniping is one of the best things I like to do, I can help a lot. I know many people who play in the server and they will message me on steam if there is a cheater on the server so that I can kick them. New players sometimes do not know what quickscoping is and instead of just warning them, I like to learn them, I have made many friends this way, by being friendly overall. But also because the huge issue in the server, there is a TON of cheaters. With my now 7 year experience of COD I can easily spot a cheater, but I can also see if the player is just skilled. Since I have basically reached the skill ceiling in quickscoping on Dome I have perfect gamesense. With that, I can tell if another person has good gamesense or is cheating. In conclusion, I play everyday, knows who is cheating or not and I am friendly. Having me as a mod/admin in the server will have a huge positive impact on the server. Every new player will find the server as taken care of. I have Shadowplay so I can record evidence of every cheater and I will only report him/her if I am 100% sure. What I gain on being mod is a clean server with a friendly community that I will enjoy in my spare time and the server gets a good reputation for being clean and having helpful staff.

IN-GAME INFORMATION

*Call of Duty: MW3 GUID/ XUID: 0110000106ad9641

*What Position are you Applying for Promotion?: Admin

*Do you still know the server rules?

Yes, only quickscoping, which means that hardscoping, noscoping and dragscoping is now allowed. The plugin will take care of the hardscopers and I will take care of the noscopers. Swearing is also not allowed but the plugin will take care of the most common curses. Cheating is obviously not allowed, I will save evidence and try to get them permanently banned.

*Have you broken any rules on the server since being a Admin/ Mod?

[i]Yes, accidental hardscopes and noscopes is close to impossible to avoid. But they occur very rarely. [/i]

*Do you still understand the Server Rules? Yes.

*How many hours do you spend on our servers per day on average? On weekdays about 30-60 minutes per day and on weekends about 2-3 hours.

*How long have you played on our servers for? I have played for many months now. The furthest back I can remember is probably the last summer. I would say I'm one of the most active players on the server. I checked my MW3 hours sometime when I started playing in the server every day and I had 450 hours. I have not played anything else than that server and I now have 728 hours.

*Your sign here please:
    Simon, ColouRz.

• Head Administrator

Congradulations, ColouRz, You have been selected for a Admin Position on our Servers.

Admin Commands

!help,!getxuid,!gettype,!whoslocked,!lock,!lockc,!unlock,!unlockc,!saveme,
    !thirdon,!thirdoff,!admins,!mods,!fov,!res,!tp,!back,!ping,!rules,!nextmap,!warn,
    !unwarn,!reserved,!y,!goto,!kick,!tmpban,!pl,!kickc,!fr,!say,!pm

Looks like your connection to ~FYANB~ Gaming Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.