*Steam Account Name: Lenz Dee

*Steam Profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/76561198055481455/

*Steam ID: 76561198055481455

*Valve Anti-Cheat Ban? ( YES / NO ): No

*Battleye Anti-Cheat Ban? ( YES / NO ): No

*Punkbuster Anti-Cheat Ban? ( YES / NO ): No

*Easy Anti-Cheat Ban? (YES / NO): No

INFORMATION ABOUT YOU

*First Name: Eetu (Weird finnish names I know)

*State: Pohjois-Karjala

*Known Languages: Finnish (fluent), English (Near fluent)

*Why do you think you should a Admin/Moderator? [Min 50 Words]:
    I think I should be a moderator on FYANB, because a) I'm an active player. I'm online daily, so I could moderate the server a lot. Also, b) I'm a known guy and a veteran in the community. I know a lot of people and about the players, so I would be a good add when considering, for example, is someone hacking or not. I know people, who know people and so on, so it would be easy for me to get more info about someone. Also, then a guy like me would give a better and more professional image and reputation for your staff-team. And c) I'm a skilled player. I've experienced on this game and community, so for example, I'm good at spotting hackers.
    And now something from me as a persona. I'm a hard-worker, who gets along with almost everyone if needed. If I'm being disrespectful to someone, it's usually only because they've done the same against me. But usually I'm more than open to solve these problems I might have with someone. Also, if there would be something I didn't know, I'm a quick learner. In a nutshell, I think that I'd be a good staff member. I'm loyal and when I get into some job, I'm 100% in it.

In-game info

*Specific Server: ~FYANB~ Quickscope [EU/GER]

*Steam ID: 76561198055481455

*Call of Duty: MW3 GUID/XUID is:
    This should be it: 110000105ace06f

Do you know the server rules?
    Yes, I do know the rules. Only quickscoping. If you hardscope, the server gives you a couple of warns before you get kicked. Nowadays it seems like that's the only rule you need to follow. Also, I'm not sure if the rule about camping is still valid. You should avoid camping, but I've never seen anyone get banned due it tho. Also, try to keep the profanity in minimum. I guess the server also warns you from certain cursing words like 'f
    ck', barely see anyone doing it so not sure about this. So no bullying whatsoever.

*Have you broken any rules on the servers before?
    I don't think so. i might've been kicked once or two from profanity, but usually it's just joking between me and the mods, like King. So I'm confident at saying no to this question.

*Do you understand the Server Rules? (Y/N)
    Yes, of course.

*Have you been an Staff on other servers Before this?
    No, not yet. Haven't been interested.

*How many game played hours do you have on our communities servers?
    Probably like a hundred. Is there a way to check it?

*How many hours do you spend on our servers per day on average? (E.g. 1-2 hours)
    About 1 hour, more or less.

*How long have you played on our servers for? (E.g. 2 Weeks, 2 Months etc...)
    Probably for near 2 years now, I'm not sure. Is there a place to check for this too?

Other Questions

*Is there anything else you would like to share to us about yourself?
    I'm banned on FH #3 SnD server. If you think it's a problem, DM me. Also, sorry if the post is messy. The format is being glitchy.

*Your sign here please:
    ~Dee / Eetu

Swaglord here,
    +1 from me, hes a skilled player (ofc not compared to my abilities #topkek) very active and experienced. Also hes not retarded which isnt usual in this game.

Peace. The Master of Swaglords

Can only agree with MJleela. I've known Dee for as long as I can remember playing MW3, so that's about 5 years+. Awesome competetive player, he knows the rules. +1 from me!

• Administrator

Used to have this guy as a friend, know he is a good player. Havent spoken to him for a long time, yet I still recommend him

Don't know the guy, have nothing against him. Where is Bleed Is he still part of the FYANB admin team as well as head admin on FH?
    He should know what the ban is about? or not?

• Head Administrator

Congradulations, Dee, You have been selected for a Trial Moderator Position on our Servers.

Trial Moderator Commands

!help,!getxuid,!gettype,!fov,!res,!ping,!rules,!warn,
    !unwarn,!y,!kick,!tmpban,!pl,!kickc,!fr,!pm

• @ϟϟð This got dealt with, thanks to everyone btw!

Looks like your connection to ~FYANB~ Gaming Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.