Anarchy's Moderator Application [DENIED][MISSING IN ACTION?]

• Head Administrator

STEAM INFORMATION

*Steam Account Name: Dv ANRCh

*Steam Profile URL: (Your profile site must be displayed here. ) http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198288485175/

*Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:164109723

*Valve Anti-Cheat Ban? ( YES / NO ): NO

*Battleye Anti-Cheat Ban? ( YES / NO ): NO

*Punkbuster Anti-Cheat Ban? ( YES / NO ): NO

*Easy Anti-Cheat Ban? (YES / NO): NO

INFORMATION ABOUT YOU

*First Name: (Your Real Name) Matthew

*Country: (Which Country do you live in?) Poland (born in United Kingdom)

*State: (Which State do you live in?) -

*Known Languages: Spanish,French,Polish,English,German

*Why do you think you should a Admin/Moderator? [Min 50 Words]:
    I'm a really old COD player with a lot of knowledge. I can easily detect hackers and I know many different languages. I have 3000+ hours played in Call Of Duty and i really love and adore sniping in each of the series. I think that i'll be really helpful in different situations Smile also i know almost all of the players on the servers and i've been playing here for almost 2 years.

In-game info

*Specific Server: (This is for people who only want Admin/ Mod on a Specific Server in our Community) ~ FYANB ~ Quickscope [EU/GER]

*Call of Duty: MW3 GUID/XUID is:
    (Type !getxuid in the servers to see your GUID. If you have problem to find your GUID, feel free to ask an Moderator or Admin to help.)
    (Only fill this out if this apply's to the server your applying to. 0110000113903b37

*Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:164109723

*Do you know the server rules? YES
    (If yes, which rules do you know?) On the server : Player isn't allowed to hardscope or noscope , swear , cheat , camp and use the knife.

(Try to give as much information on the rules you know, so that we can see that you clearly understand them)

*Have you broken any rules on the servers before?
    (if yes, which rule / rules. DO NOT LIE!!!) YES Noscope Rule

*Do you understand the Server Rules? (Y/N) YES

*Have you been an Staff on other servers Before this? Unfortunately NO

*How many game played hours do you have on our communities servers? well over 1500h

*How many hours do you spend on our servers per day on average? (E.g. 1-2 hours) 4-5h

*How long have you played on our servers for? (E.g. 2 Weeks, 2 Months etc...) 2 years.

Other Questions

*Is there anything else you would like to share to us about yourself?

*Your sign here please:
    (Write your Name/ Steam Name Here) Matthew/ Division Anarchy

• Head Administrator

Sorry, Anarchy, You will need to remake a new application when you begin to be active again.

Thanks, Casper

Looks like your connection to ~FYANB~ Gaming Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.