*Valve Anti-Cheat Ban? No

*Battleye Anti-Cheat Ban? No

*Punkbuster Anti-Cheat Ban? No

*Easy Anti-Cheat Ban? No

INFORMATION ABOUT YOU

*First Name: Lolle

*State:

*Known Languages: Swedish, English

*Why do you think you should a Admin/Moderator? I've been playing on the HJ servers for quite some time now and it's mainly the only thing i'm in on. I've been head admin before and know the rules of the servers and would like to be able to keep the games clean and fair for all that come in to play.

In-game info

*Specific Server: HJ servers

*Call of Duty: MW3 GUID/XUID is: 0110001088d4909

*Steam ID: Green Hornet

*Do you know the server rules? Yes, no hacks of course, move when you get MOAB. Stay out of God houses, no bad language, no spamming, no team killing

*Have you broken any rules on the servers before? No

*Do you understand the Server Rules? (Y/N) Yes

*Have you been an Staff on other servers Before this? Yes, EMW server.

*How many game played hours do you have on our communities servers? Well i have almost 1,300hrs on MW3 and i play mostly on the MW3 HJ server, so i'd say easily a few hundred hrs.

*How many hours do you spend on our servers per day on average? 1-5 hrs

*How long have you played on our servers for? About 2 years i'd say

Other Questions

*Is there anything else you would like to share to us about yourself?
    I'm an older player that really enjoys playing on this server and have been admin here before for quite a while and Think i did a good job and would like to continue so as to keep the games Clean and fair and take action against those who don't follow the rules and don't respect the game and others.

*Your sign here please:
    Lolle / Green Hornet

Hey, good application!
    I would give you mod, solely because you were mod on another server already and you seem to taking this seriously.

• Head Administrator

Sorry, Green Hornet, You will need to remake a new application when you begin to be active again.

Thanks, Casper

Looks like your connection to ~FYANB~ Gaming Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.