*Steam3 ID(64 Bit): 76561198117156390

*Valve Anti-Cheat Ban? ( YES / NO ): No

*Battleye Anti-Cheat Ban? ( YES / NO ): No

*Punkbuster Anti-Cheat Ban? ( YES / NO ): No

*Easy Anti-Cheat Ban? (YES / NO): No

Information About You
    *First Name: Thijs

*State: Utrecht

*Known Languages: Dutch (native), English (fluent), German (Average), French (just a little)

*Why do you think you should a Moderator?: I’m a really active player on these servers so lots of people know me. I’m experienced enough to spot a hacker and I really want to help to keep the servers clean from any non-legit players. Sometimes people ask me if I’m a mod/admin on the servers so I can get rid of a hacker but each time I have to say that I can’t help them and I want to change that

In-game info
    *Do you know the server rules?
    No hardscope/noscope/dragscope. No hacking.

*Have you broken any rules on the servers before?
    Everyone has hardscoped or noscoped at one point, so yes. About the hacking part, no.

*Do you understand the Server Rules?

*Have you been an Staff on other servers Before this?
    Yes, I've been Admin/Head Admin a few years ago.

*How many game played hours do you have on our communities servers?
    I have no idea actually. At the moment I have around 550 hours in mw3 and it's mainly on these servers.

*How many hours do you spend on our servers per day on average? (E.g. 1-2 hours)
    Depends on the day. Usually at least around 20-30 minutes, going up to multiple hours I think.

*How long have you played on our servers for? (E.g. 2 Weeks, 2 Months etc...)
    I don't know precisely. More than 1 year, that's for sure.

*Your sign here please:
    Thijs/FzN Heroin
    (Previously known as Razihel or Gelid)

• Administrator

Yes, Thijssss!
    He should be promoted to a moderator, know him for a very long time, so i can say that we need someone like Thijs is.

• [VIP] Donators

Good active player, probably knows his stuff when it comes to banning cheaters.

• Administrator

I remember playing with someone called G&C Razihel or something similar about 1.5-2 years ago, can you confirm? Also, are you perhaps a Hearthstone streamer? Kappa

Anyways, the application looks good and it seems like you're mature enough to have moderator rights.

• @Aspire-ColouRz Yes I am indeed the G&C Razihel you think I am. And no, I'm not a heartstone streamer ;D
    Thanks, appreciated

• It's a +1 from me, very kind guy and respects and knows server rules, he would be a good mod in my opinion!

Looks like your connection to ~FYANB~ Gaming Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.